So this is a little bit of a thought that escapes us a lot. What happens when we become content with how things are? What happens when we quit trying to improve our skills or personality or even our friendships. When people hit this wall things tend to quit moving forward for them, they tend to stay at the same position they are in and probably won't move out of that position without some influence.
Is this good? Is this bad? I think that is solely dependant on the person, for me it would be something like a tragedy. I want to continuously move forward and better myself. I want to be as successful as I can possibly be. Not everyone has that kind of drive though, some people are content with decent pay with decent friendships and a decent life.
My question to you all is this, why should we become content with things? Or better yet, why should we ever quit trying to achieve great things from life? It really doesn't make sense to ever stop trying in my opinion. Even if things seem hard to gather if you stop trying you just dug your own grave and will never move any further than you have. If you want to make your life better I think that you need to focus on how to make yourself better first. If we are constantly trying to improve ourselves then the things around us will just naturally improve with us. What do you think? What is one key thing you would like to improve about yourself? I would like to improve my business sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment