![]() | |
| Do you feel the same? |
That isn't something we feel we get to say very much, being happy to be alive. How did it come to be where people simply didn't care or people treated life like it didn't matter to them anymore.
How can we as humans continue to hate everything about what we do in life and still live it. What if I told you there was a way out. What if I told you the only thing from keeping joyous feelings from overcoming you is yourself.
I promise you it's true. But I know what you're thinking too, cause I thought that way too. "Yeah right, we really just don't want happiness." Sarcasm is your worst enemy here I'm telling you. Turning something serious into a joke is the first step to ignoring the problems in life.
The first thing you have to accept is to change the things causing you pain and sorrow is that you have to change yourself. Hence why I say you are your own enemy. How many people here hate their current lifestyle?
How many of you who answered yes do the same things over and over again? Here is just something to really thing about here, how do you possibly expect the things around you to change if you stay the same?
How many of you don't spend much time with your kids? How many of you that answered yes say so because you don't have time because of work? I don't want to hear it. One of my best friends works 80 hours a week to pay for the apartment, food and everything else for his child but guess what, there are 168 hours in a week.
Even working 80 hour weeks that leaves you 86 hours. Assuming you're an average person and sleep 8 hours a night that still leaves you 24 hours of time to be awake. What the heck are you doing with those extra 24 hours if you are wanting too spend time with your kid? He makes time for it between all his housework that he has to do, getting food, and everything else in his life.
I dare anyone who doesn't work more then 100 hours a week to blame their job, no, it's your fault. You are unhappy because you choose to spend the time you had doing something you didn't want too do instead of spending it with your child.
You could make the argument "Well I have to do dishes and cook ect." Yeah and your point is? Why not ask your kid to help you. If they truly love you they will help you out knowing how busy you are and will love to spend the extra time with you even if it's doing chores. "What if they don't?" Then it sounds like you need to patch a relationship and try to talk too them to figure out why they don't like you.
My point is people always go around complaining about unhappiness and saying stuff like "why can't I be happy" it's because you're too busy crying about little things and not thinking about how to fix the problems in your life. You give up before you even begin. That simply shouldn't happen. You can't let yourself fall into that trap or joy will never find you.

No comments:
Post a Comment