![]() | |
| This is your wallet. |
Cash has this funny way of saying "haha you don't have enough of me" a LOT and it's really frustrating. You know why rich people still don't think they have enough? It's because even though the money quit talking to them they are still hearing it in their head, they were scarred by the voice mocking them.
Crazy right? I know. But really, how many times a month, a week, a day, do you just wish you had a little bit more dough on you? I think that way every day, If I had enough money I would fly every day. Now you know why I'm broke.
What about that saying that people always use? "People who don't need money always get it." Isn't that how it goes? Things like "The rich get richer" only happen because they never stop doing what they have been doing the entire time to make money. They have been driven by it the entire way and will probably be that way their entire life.
Just like they keep doing what they are doing most people in life keep doing the same things over and over again in life expecting a golden egg to just drop in front of them without any effort in their part. Go to work, get home, do nothing, go to sleep, wake up, go back to work. This is a really common pattern I have seen constantly throughout my life.
It's a constant problem with people that they just blame something else, it's so easy to put the blame on something and look away right? When that one dollar bill starts mocking you for not having a hundred you just turn to the first thing you can and blame it for your problems. Trust me, blaming something else doesn't make that one into a hundred any quicker, I have tried that.
I'm an avid believer that for any good change in your life to happen you have to change yourself first. Nothing ever comes to you just for you breathing air. Anything good in your life you have because of something you did, because after all, we are born with nothing.

No comments:
Post a Comment